- stamps - Voila, Whimsical Words
- card, inks and markers - Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Blush Blossom, black StazOn
- other - dimensionals, adhesive pearls (Kaiser), photo corner punch
My BFF loves bright colours, so I immediately thought of the Kaleidoscope papers from the Summer mini for her. Only have scraps left, though, so the patchwork style background was the way to go. Now, you all know that I am definitely NOT a bold brights person, but these papers are growing on me, I have to admit! I stamped the daisies in Versamark and embossed in white first, then overstamped in tangerine tango slightly over to one side to get that shadowy effect. The family agree she will love it, so here is card number two:
Created by Kez. Stamped images copyright Stampin' Up!
Materials used (all SU):
- stamps - Upsy Daisy, Dreams du Jour
- card & paper - tempting turquoise, tangerine tango, whisper white, Kaleidoscope DSP
- inks - tempting turquoise, tangerine tango, Versamark
- punches - large oval, scallop oval
- other - white embossing powder, dimensionals
Hope you're not sick of easel cards yet! Thanks for stopping by; I hope you're having plenty of rain too!