Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Those Special Cards

While most of the Christmas cards I send are "mass produced" for speed, I always make special one-of-a-kind cards for my nearest and dearest. Here are some of those - but warning! I have used a lot of non SU content on these ones. Not because I don't love SU stuff (which I do, I truly do) but because the people concerned have seen all my SU ones and I needed to do something different that they haven't seen!
Created by Kez.

This one uses a digital image for the fairy and also digital paper. I put some vellum over the holly paper to tone it down a bit and give me something to stamp the sentiment on, and added some glitter to her wings.

Created by Kez. Some stamped images copyright Stampin' Up!

Another digi stamp for this one and I added some puff paint for the falling snowflakes and snow in front of Kai. Isn't she adorable? The snowflake stamp on the background is from SU set Winter Post, which I embossed in white on bordering blue card.

The last one is similar to this post. I decided to give the red one to DD17 and made a green one similar for DD11.

Hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Su or non SU Kez, u truly are a talented young lady. The first card is devine. I luv the vellum over the top to soften. The 2nd is just pur joy and fun and the Tilda one is too cute. Well done lovely. ooxx

Bec said...

OO. these cards are stunning too.. I love how you used the Digi DP with Vellum.. Excellent idea!!! Your colouring is just perfect too.. Take Care, Bec xx