Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bandaid Project

No folks, I'm not about to have a rock concert for charity nor have I scraped a knee or elbow and need a sticky plaster - the bandaid relates to today's project.

I saw this little bandaid tin at my LSS and thought it was the cutest thing I'd seen in a while, so of course it had to end up in my bag of goodies and find its way to my craft table. Mini cards is what I had in mind and that is exactly what I have done with it. I've covered it with designer paper and made 6 gift cards to pop inside. It is not very big; the cards are only 8.5 cm high by 6.5 cm wide, and the tin is only a fraction bigger than that, so don't let the photos fool you!

Here's the tin:
And here are the cards, all using the same design and sentiment:



Ain't they stinkin' cute???!!!

Materials used (all SU):

  • papers - Tea Party
  • cardstock - certainly celery, pretty in pink, almost amethyst
  • stamps - Vintage Labels (Sale-a-bration set)
  • ribbon - so saffron, pretty in pink, certainly celery
  • punches - scallop circle, wide oval
  • inks - almost amethyst, certainly celery, regal rose

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're having a nice relaxing Sunday.

Cheers

Kez

5 comments:

Shandell said...

What a gorgeous idea!!

Cheryl said...

They are stinkin'cute and love that you have recycled the tin!!!
xx

Lynda said...

Ok...blonde acronym translation alert (again...LSS???) Regardless of that, the idea is way cool and I love the way you have done the cards. Gotta love Soft Subtles!! The vintage tags really wk well to. Had a great giggle with regards to the Bandaid remark!! ooxx

anne (lana team member) said...

When can we make these please ploease please I love this idea soo cute ..

Juliette Chapman said...

How super cute is this? Love the idea, and how perfect are those cards? As usual too good!!!!