Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby Gift Set

Today's offering is another project using the Baby Tees jumbo wheel that I showed you on Wednesday. This time I have made one of Becky Roberts' milk carton containers in Baja Breeze - soooooooooo cute! Take a lookie:



Each carton contains some goodies for the new arrival:


What'd I tell ya? Cute as! I guess that's another thing you'll have to add to your wish list for the new catty! He he he!!! Only 4 sleeps to go now - and I THINK I've got my wish list finalised ... well, maybe it might change again before Wednesday, LOL!

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Definitely cutey-to-bootie bundle Kez. I think it makes it very speccy for the Mum to, to recieve something made with such love and thought. Fits so much to!! Love it to bits. Brilliant project!!

Alison said...

What a thoughtful gift and beautiful gift. I love Becky's Milk Carton containers - but can't wait for the new catalogue!!!! I love the way you have put a Tee on each box - they are so cute.
xox

Amanda Higgins said...

Kerry..that is just too cute. My friend had just given birth to her fourth child last friday...what a shame I can't get my hands on the milk bottle big shot die and baby tees wheel in time!!!
Love your work, it is just so beautiful and inspirational.
x manda