Friday, August 27, 2010

Christmas SAS

Hi peeps! Just a quick one tonight as I am knackered and an early night is called for I think! Here's the second card we are making for our Christmas Stamp-a-Stacks this month; it is a simplified CASE from the lovely Teneale. Whisper white and Sahara sand are the colours, with the soft holly wheel and A Wish for Peace stamp set.


I have another project to show you over the weekend, once I get organised and take some photos! Meanwhile, off to netball tomorrow. DD12's team made it into the semi-finals, so wish us luck!

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I like this a lot Kez. Amazing what a diff a wheel can wheely make (sorry had to do it...)!! Hope all went well and in the right direction for DD12's big game!!! Look fwd to hearing the result. ooxx

09 10