Thursday, September 9, 2010

New, new, new and old.

Good morning! Just a quick post today as I have a list a mile long of things I have to get done today! Here's a bright and cheerful card using three new products and an old one.

The colours used are three of our new In Colours - peach parfait, concord crush and pear pizzazz. The sentiment is new set Perfect Punches and the pressies are from this year's (old) SAB set, Happy Moments. The punched edge uses the new scallop trim border punch and the DSP is peach parfait patterned paper. I added some matching embroidery cotton to tie my present bundle.

Hope you have a good day and thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

SU certainly have gone a tad fruity with the new colour names huh?? Luv the card tho...v v warm orange (for want of another fruity description!!) colour. I think, altho I have not seen it in the flesh yet that CC will also be a fave of mine too. FAB card. ooxx