A sweet box made using Christmas papers and some gorgeous satin ribbon.
No, you're right, it wasn't just a box! Inside it, wrapped carefully in tissue, is a decorated glass bauble. Take a lookie:
I stamped small snowflakes on the outside of the bauble (using white StazOn ink). The snowmen were stamped on vellum cardstock (again using StazOn, this time in black) and coloured with markers and whisper white craft ink. The shape was cut to fit, then inserted into the bauble and some white Flower Soft added to look like snow.
A cute little gift and a lovely way to present a homemade decoration for the tree of someone special.
- stamps - Snow Swirled, Holiday Lineup
- card and paper - old olive, cherry cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP, vellum
- markers - cherry cobbler, marina mist, old olive, pumpkin pie
- inks - white StazOn, black StazOn
- other - very vanilla satin, old olive button, Big Shot
- other - Flower Soft, nestabilities die, glass bauble, cherry cobbler satin ribbon, embroidery thread
Hope you like it! Back tomorrow to show you the other items I made for my Secret Santa gifts. Thanks for stopping by.