Well, while surfing around some blogs tonight I came across the most adorable froggy Valentine card made by Monica Gale and I just HAD to case it. I don't have the paper or stamps that Monica used, so I've changed those, but it is essentially the same. She also has a video tutorial on how to make the card, so if you like it, pop on over and have a look.
I know one of my regulars in particular who will love this, as she is into frogs in a big way! Here's His Froggy Highness ...
Ain't that the cutest? A great card to give to a bloke who isn't in to lovey-dovey (and that's most of them, isn't it?? LOL!!!).
- stamps - Family Phrases, Tiny Tags
- card - basic grey, old olive, pear pizzazz, riding hood red, Love Letters DSP, whisper white
- ink - riding hood red, old olive
- punches - large oval, wide oval, boho blossoms, 1/2 " circle, heart to heart
- other - dimensionals, googly eyes (non SU), always artichoke marker, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet dies, circle scissors, crystal effects, whisper white taffeta ribbon, sponge daubers