Sunday, January 16, 2011

Double Dose

I am pleased so far that I have been managing to keep my new year's resolution to take part in more challenges - mind you, classes haven't started back yet, so it's early days and plenty of time for me to "fall off the wagon"!! LOL!

Anyway, today is a double dose because this card is for not one, but TWO challenges! I know, I surprised myself too! This is my entry for:
You've guessed it already, I'm sure - yup, I made a monochromatic baby card. I avoided the standard pink, blue, yellow and green and went for soft, sweet and subtle cream, aka very vanilla, with hints of crumb cake. Here tis:



Materials used:
  • stamps - baby bundle, short and sweet
  • card and paper - very vanilla, crumb cake, neutrals DSP
  • punches - 32 mm circle, 35 mm circle, scallop circle
  • other - very vanilla satin ribbon, dimensionals, crumb cake ink pad, linen thread
It's very simple but I think it's kinda sweet too. Hope you like it.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your NY resolutions are going well too!

Cheers
Kez

14 comments:

Jess S said...

this is just too sweet!!!

Deb said...

What a beautiful monochromatic card. I really like the soft feel that this card has. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Sue Rowe said...

I love this! The colour scheme is absolutely perfect, really well done :)

AJ said...

Kez this is adorable! I love this, hope you don't mind if I CASE sometime! xx Amanda

Patrice said...

So adorable. I hope okay for me to CASE too :o)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is such a cute, 'neutral' baby card - love it.

Unknown said...

Great job! I love the neutral look of this card. :) Thanks for playing at SUO Challenges!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Hi Kez!
Love this ... super gorgeous! Hey ... guess what arrived in the mail today? Some lacey squares ... and some lacey circles!!! FAbbo! Now to go find your email to remind me how to use them! giggle! Hugs xxaxx

Lynda said...

heya Darl. Once again...Bunting Brilliance!! I love this to bits. It is so soft, gentle and classic (like the creator I guess!!)I love the popped up bear. Too beautiful. ooxx

Allison said...

This is so beautiful! I love the softness and the thread around the bear!

Jen Timko said...

This is lovely! Amazing how much wow can come from Vanilla and Crumb cake. So glad you joined us at SUO Challenges this week.

Melina said...

I love this! So clean and simple
Thanks so much for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on being no. 1! Perfect choice! Hugs xxaxx

TRACEY said...

yippee, an aussie beat a yank at their own game, congrats kez,No: 1 baby you rock.

well done babe, i looked at it and thought their couldnt be to kez's, it had to be ours.

yay. love trace