Friday, June 3, 2011

Unconvention 4 - Other Projects

Finally got my photos sorted and can show you the totally GORGEOUS project that Rob had for us to do at our Unconvention.

We were making a lovely 6-sided box using the mini milk carton die and Rob had tons of beautiful samples for us to see the different ways you can do them. Here are some photos of her samples:




They were all stunning but I think everyone's favourite was the Artistic Etchings one shown above. Just gorgeous. Now I need to find time to case it!

Here's the one we all made:



The others coloured flowers from the Pretties Kit with markers, but I used DSP and the Birds and Blossoms die for mine. The colours are "kerry cobbler" and daffodil delight - don't they look stunning together?

Well, back with photos of other swaps when I get organised. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

They look fantastic Kerry!

Lynda said...

I can imagine they are so v v bright and cheery miss Kerry. They are such a fatastic shape aren't they? So very well done all of them. ooxx

Susan Joyce said...

Hi Kerry
Love your Unconvention projects. I have a query about these boxes, could you email me at sjoyce3954@bigpond.com. Thanks Sue