Pastel shades for this pretty card with a ribbon and button feature:
- stamps - LOTV, SU Think Happy Thoughts
- card - certainly celery, pretty in pink, whisper white, watercolour, dotted paper from stash
- punches - 35 mm circle, 38 mm circle (non SU), scallop circle
- other - so saffron ribbon, pink buttons (non SU)
For my wizard card I made my own background using stamps and gold embossing, then added some embedded embossing on the mustard panel. The sentiment was done on the computer. This one is particularly topical with the release of the last Harry Potter movie!
- stamps - LOTV, SU Starring You
- card - cherry cobbler, more mustard, night of navy, watercolour, very vanilla
- punches - small star
- other - nestabilities die, square lattice embossing folder, gold embossing powder, heat tool
Lastly I couldn't have a cute colouring in session without a Magnolia card too, now could I? Tilda is blowing some birthday wishes in this pretty floral card.
- stamps - Magnolia, SU Sincere Salutations
- card - bravo burgundy, very vanilla, always artichoke, pink pirouette patterned paper, Kaiser English roses paper, watercolour
- other - nestabilities die, Martha Stewart doily lace punch, very vanilla satin ribbon
Hope you get some time to do some colouring in today. Thanks for calling in.