Oh, yeah, you know it - once we hit July, it's a downhill run from there! LOL! And as papercrafters we know what that means ... start your Christmas cards!
This month we started our Christmas stamp-a-stack classes and here are the two cards we made:
I loved using non-traditional colours for this case from my upline Marelle.
- stamps - Dasher, Four the Holidays
- card - crumb cake, whisper white, perfect plum, concord crush
- other - Petals A Plenty embossing folder, scallop trim border punch, white taffeta ribbon, white gel pen, dimensionals
A simple design for this one so there was time to do the colouring in. Love this cute little image!
- stamps - Greeting Card Kids
- card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, watercolour
- other - Kaiser designer paper, nestabilities die, dimensionals
And not for class but just for my own collection, I also played around with the ever popular Lovely as a Tree for this card:
- stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Four the Holidays
- card - always artichoke, creamy caramel, very vanilla
- other - Kaiser designer paper, nestabilities die, dimensionals, square punch
It's almost time for August's class, so I'll be back soon with more Christmas cards. You better get started on yours!
Thanks for dropping by.