Firstly I cased my own card which was a case of someone else's card! Hmm, if you managed to follow that logic, here's Sail Away again:
- stamps - Sail Away, The Open Sea
- card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, crumb cake, night of navy, watercolour
- other - night of navy striped grosgrain, dimensionals, nestabilities die, aquapainter
That gorgeous ribbon is on the retirement list, so I'll be stocking up on that one!
Next a simple card with plenty of texture and a bit of "grunge". I also put some crystal effects over the coloured portions of the bike to give it that "shiny motorcycle" buzz, lol!
- stamps - Motorcycle, Sanded
- card - not quite navy, very vanilla, crumb cake, soft suede
- other - crystal effects, square lattice embossing folder, dimensionals
I think the sanded background stamp might be on the retirement list too, so that's another favourite going. Ho hum.
And then, as it's DH's birthday on Friday, I made another Sail Away for him. As you know, he likes bold colours, so I've used my fav red, white and blue nautical theme! Layout inspired by a card by Lesley Annabel.
- stamps - Sail Away, Best Dad Ever, French Foliage, The Open Sea
- card - cherry cobbler, whisper white, not quite navy
- other - white embossing powder and heat tool, cherry cobbler bakers twine, non SU charm, dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by.