I managed to get the packs all opened and drool over them for a while before I had to head off to work (gotta do the grind to pay for all the new things, lol), but I couldn't wait to play once I got home. For my first card I've used two retiring stamp sets with three new in colours and kept it fairly simple.
LOVING Wisteria Wonder already! I know lots of my ladies are going to be thrilled with this gorgeous shade.
- stamps - Bella Toile, Friends 24/7
- card - Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
- ink - black StazOn, wisteria wonder, calypso coral, lucky limeade
- punches - 32 mm circle, 35 mm circle, scallop trim border
- other - vintage wallpaper embossing folder, dimensionals, blender pen, sponge dauber
- stamps - Inspired by Nature, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
- card - lucky limeade, whisper white, pool party
- other - stamp-a-ma-jig, dimensionals, sponges
Thanks for stopping by.