- the card must be funky
- I had to use the Just Jawing set (retired)
- the party theme is black and white
- the birthday girl's favourite colour is purple
I must say I had a LOT of fun playing and this is what I came up with:
I cut out the skull then sprayed it with champagne shimmer mist. The eyes had heat and stick powder and dazzling diamonds applied and I put some rhinestones on the crown - so there's no shortage of bling! Here's a close up of the sparkle:
The purple is my very last A4 piece of retired colour Orchid Opulence - not a colour I particularly liked, I have to admit, but here with black and white it looks rather good, and it matched the colour of the rhinestones perfectly.
DD loves it, so hopefully the birthday girl will too!
- stamps - Just Jawing, Artistic Etchings, Perfect Punches
- card - orchid opulence, basic black, whisper white
- other - champagne shimmer paint, dimensionals, dazzling diamonds, square punch, vintage wallpaper embossing folder, Big Shot, rhinestones (non SU)