Now that George has gotten your attention! LOL! I was honoured this week to receive the following blog award from my sweet friend Lynda over at 1..2..3...Easy PC.
Thanks so much Lynda! As usual, I have to share 5 things about myself you may not know, so I decided to have a bit of fun with it!
- my top 5 film hunks (not necessarily in order) are George Clooney, Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Sean Connery
- favourite romantic comedy movies: The Holiday (Jude Law at his best!), The Accidental Husband (hilarious!), Kate & Leopold (no-one could resist Hugh Jackman on a white horse!), Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day (brilliant and sweet!) Out of Sight or One Fine Day (George is excellent in both!)
- Book I have read the most number of times - The Prodigal Daughter by Jeffrey Archer
- things I will definitely never master in this lifetime: skiing, ice skating, chess
- what career I would have chosen if I'd had any talent at all: famous movie actress
Now I have to pass this award on to 5 people whom I consider to have style. Difficult to pick only 5, but here goes:
Thanks for stopping by.