Monday, September 12, 2011

Coral Love

I promise to show you photos of my presentation at Sydney Regionals soon - there's just a slight hiccup as I left one of my cards with SU and afterwards realised I hadn't taken any photos of it! All I have is a terrible scan, so I'll see if I can get photos from someone else or I'll have to recreate the card.

Meanwhile, here's a card I made from one of the practice pieces I didn't end up using:


I wasn't sure about the colour combo on this one at first but it is growing on me and I'm liking it more and more.

Materials used:
  • stamps - Forever Young, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
  • card - blush blossom (retired), basic black, whisper white, Baja breeze patterned stack
  • inks - basic black, calypso coral, tangerine tango
  • other - brayer, post it note, Baja breeze seam binding, jewellery tag punch, dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

9 comments:

Caroline said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kerry, I LOVE the colours, and this new stamp. It's definitely on my very LONG wish list this year. I adore that sky you've created, very clever. Hope you don't mind me following you. Hugs x

Lynda said...

All hail the brayer queen. Another stunner Kerry. I def have something to aspire to with regards to my (ahem) technique!!! I do love the sunset vibe and the stamp set is lovely. So well done. ooxx

Juliette Chapman said...

Wow Kerry - just gorgeous. I love the colour combination. Just works beautifully.

Christine Blain said...

I LOOOVE the colour combo, Kez; it's what attracted me to the card as soon as I saw it. Cute tags, and I adore the seam binding, too.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You know, Kez ... it was the colour combo that caught my eye initially. I loved it immediately! I wish I had been at regionals to see your workshop wow! (I had a triple booking last weekend ... and regionals lost out ... much to my disgust!) Hugs xxaxx

Paula Dobson said...

A stunning match of colours and images Kez! This is definitely going into my CASE file!

Cheryl said...

GORGEOUS and I love that colour combo!!!
xx

Stair Nosing said...


A stunning match of colours and images Kez! This is definitely going into my CASE file!Wow Kerry - just gorgeous. I love the colour combination. Just works beautifully.
Stair Treads

Stair Nosing said...

thank you so much for sharing this important information with us.
Grating