Saturday, September 10, 2011

Regionals Swaps

Today I'm in "the big smoke" of Sydney at our Regional Training day and this year I was honoured to be asked to present a Workshop Wow to my fellow SU demonstrators. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be rather nervous so please feel free to send some positive thoughts my way! LOL. I can't show you my samples for my presentation just yet, but I can show you the swaps I made.

As I had very little time to come up with these, I'm afraid I resorted to borrowing from the genius of others - but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, after all. I cased this card from mamamostamps over at Splitcoast with a couple of minor changes and I love how it makes a bold statement in spite of its simplicity. Less is more, as they say. And I got to do some watercolouring!


Materials used:
  • stamps - Growing Green, short and sweet
  • card - crumb cake, very vanilla, old olive, watercolour paper
  • other - square lattice embossing folder, old olive satin ribbon, dimensionals, Big Shot, corner rounder punch

Back soon with my Wow! presentation. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

5 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

You did fantastic with your workshop Wow presentation today, Kerry! I'm now adding a brayer to my next order :) I did wonder where the "Kerry Cobbler" was though! LOL I'm so glad that I got to meet you in person today and receive one of your beautiful swaps.

Lynda said...

I am gathering by Sandra;s comment that you were a TOTAL hit (as if u wld not have been!!!) I am soeey this popped into my inbox the day after the fact, because I wld have said .....I know you are magical, creative and one helluva gal. With all that in ur arsenal...you have no option but to knock em over with what you showcase!! Love this card Kerry...all the elements are there....ur gunna be cased of this too. MWAH ooxx

Patrice said...

Gorgeous card Kerry. Might have to give it a try myself :o)

Looking forward to seeing what you 'wowed' them all with at Regionals on the weekend.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Congrats on the SU! gig! You must be a VIP! I'm sure you were wonderful. Love your swap ... and lucky Sandra for scoring one for herself! Hugs xxaxx

sharon said...

And a fabulous wow it was!! Thanks for all your hardwork preparing your presentation