Friday, September 30, 2011

Matches

I don't often have a call for wedding cards, although I'm sure that will change as my girls get older! However, it is always handy to have a couple ready for when such occasions arise and I'm sure my customers feel the same.

I always think that when you can't tailor-make the card to suit the happy couple, you're best sticking with classic colours and sentiments, so that's what I've done for my two samples today. The first uses some of the gorgeous new Mocha Morning speciality DSP teamed with matching stamp set Elements of Style.


And for classic you can't look past a black/white or black/cream combo - and you know how much I looooooove black and cream! - so on my second card I've used new set Forever Young. The first time I saw this set, this style of card came to mind, so I've finally gotten around to making it. This could also be used as an engagement or anniversary card.



Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

PS I've used nestabilities dies for both shapes.

5 comments:

Jess S said...

Oh Wow! I adore the forever young card. the shape that has the two silhouettes in it, is is a nestability? or is it something else?

SuiLan said...

These cards are so elegant and beautiful... I love them!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

That first card is just brilliant and I love the DSP you have used.

I get requests for wedding cards all the time so thanks for sharing and giving me some new inspiration :)

Lynda said...

Lordy girl....you are on creative fire. These are stunning. LURVE the Mocca Morning DP...and u know how I feel abt EOS..brilliant card!! I think the 2nd card is Kerry Classic!!! (I have just started the classification!!) Just wonderful...I am so into black and cream now!! ooxx

Kathryn Brennan said...

They are brilliant. So stylish, classy, tasteful...I really like your 'dispatches' cards too.