I don't like anything too gushy, so keep the sentiments on my cards simple and hope the recipient knows they come from the heart. For design you can't go wrong with nature, whether your card is for a man or woman.
(cased from Christine Z)
- Stamps - Elements of Style, Thoughts and Prayers
- Card - Baja breeze, whisper white, basic black
- Other - non SU embossing folder, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig
For this one I stamped the leaves on watercolour paper using the different coloured inks, then "smooshed" over them with a clean, wet aquapainter to add that little touch of watercoloured look to them. First time I've tried it and I like how it turned out, so I'll be sure to give that another go sometime.
- stamps - French Foliage, Thoughts and Prayers
- card - cajun craze, more mustard, early espresso, watercolour
- inks - more mustard, cajun craze, cherry cobbler, tangerine tango, early espresso
- other - dimensionals, aquapainter
Hope my Hatches, Matches and Dispatches have inspired you. Thanks for stopping by.