Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Ornamental

Blue sky! We actually had some blue sky today! I quickly took some photos before I once again forgot what it looks like ....

I've been having a play with some Christmas decorations after being inspired by fellow demo Deb Speijers. Here are my humble offerings:


This ones uses Holly Berry Bouquet DSP and I've used the 5-Petal Flower punch and some gorgeous red glitter card to make a poinsettia for the centre. Sorry the photos don't look all that great.

Then I tried some retired Xmas DSP and a snowflake nesties shape:


These are very simple to make. Here's a link to a great tutorial - just make sure you use the glue and don't try tape ... I don't really think you need to ask me how I know that, do you? LOL!

I also made a very simple wreath for our front door. I found some GOR-JUSS deep burgundy velvet ribbon at my local $2 shop so couldn't resist a big velvet bow and some sparkle for the decorations:



So the house is slowly getting Christmassed - still a few things to go, though! Eek! Running out of time ...

Thanks for dropping in.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

kraftykat157 said...

very nice. Love the one with the snow flake
TFS

Patsy said...

I love this Kerry...

Lynda said...

I love all of these Kerry.....esp the wreath....looks so v v lush!!! The embellishment is so simple but does so much. Thanks so much for the link for the other decos too....off for a look now!! ooxx (LOL....my 'security" word was nuter.....one more "T: and the truth wld have been out!!!)

Rob I said...

the wreath looks even better IRL. Very sophisticated.