Saturday, January 21, 2012

What Was He Thinking?

A very simple, tongue-in-cheek card for you today! I found a range of stamping-related stamps and this particular one is so perfectly suited to SU's Domestic Goddess papers that I simply HAD to make a card!

Here tis:


(If you can't read the sentiment it says, "God would not have made me this creative if He wanted me to cook and clean") ROFLOL! I love it! It's just perfect for those days when you would MUCH rather be stamping than ironing, washing, cleaning, vacuuming .... in fact, anything remotely connected to housework, lol. Which, come to think of it, is most days!!! Maybe I should turn this into a framed plaque to give to DH!!!!!!

Materials used:

  • stamps - Craftier Taglines by There She Goes
  • card - pool party, calypso coral, watercolour, Domestic Goddess DSP
  • other - nestabilities dies, dimensionals, aquapainter

Thanks for calling in. Hope there's not too much domesticity in your household today!

Cheers
Kez

8 comments:

Sandra Azzopardi said...

LOL!!! That is fantastic! I think it would look so good done up in a frame for the wall too :)

Lynda said...

This ode/sentiment/saying should hang above the desk of every creative mind!!! Sadly I an surrounding by domesticity :( . Love the card...so unlike you to be so tongue-in-cheek. LOVE IT. ooxx

Rob I said...

How true is that. I'd frame it and if anybody wants to know why things arent done, point to it

Leslie Hanna said...

Perfect in every way! HA!

Sue Dean said...

I just love that little saying and I would like it hanging over my front door.

Kathryn Brennan said...

Love the card.

Debra Young said...

I LOVE it Kerry,
I need to copy it and put it up on the craft room door

Nikki Spencer said...

That's a classic Kez, works perfectly with that DSP too!
Think l need to go and read some more...very funny!