Today's card uses up some scraps of old card and matching markers that I got from the US a couple of years ago but you could use current colours instead of course.
Here's a bright and cheery Fresh Vintage:
- stamps - Fresh Vintage, Short & Sweet
- card - Bermuda bay, crushed curry, whisper white, melon mambo patterns paper
- other - edgelits die, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, dimensionals, markers
You'll notice that edgelits die in there again - I did warn you that you would be seeing a lot of that one! And just think, as from tomorrow you can buy it for yourself!
Also today I want to thank the lovely Tina White who was kind enough to bestow the Liebster Blog Award on me recently. Thanks so much for the compliment Tina, I am honoured to receive it. The conditions of the award are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award. (check)
- Link back to the blogger who presented you the award. (check)
- Copy and paste the award on your blog. (check)
- Present the Award to 5 other deserving bloggers with less than 200 followers. (coming up)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog. (roger wilco)