Luckily, though, a couple of weeks back I had been practising some swing cards for this month's Sunday class and so I do have those to show you.
First up one I made ages ago under the tutelage of my mate Robyn:
- stamps - The Open Sea, Word Play
- card - cherry cobbler, whisper white, Nautical Expedition dsp
- other - stripes E/F, dimensionals
A little touch of vintage for the next one:
- stamps - Kindness Matters, Smarty Pants, Creative Elements
- card - crumb cake, very vanilla, basic black, First Edition dsp
- other - designer frames E/F, sponge dauber, blender pen, champagne shimmer mist
Then I got adventurous and wanted to try making one using the framelits labels die shape for the swing portion. Not completely happy with it as my sentiment keeps ending up crooked, but after trying about four times I decided to just go with what I had and be blowed to it! The bright colours are another departure from my norm.
- stamps - Just Believe, Petite Pairs, polka dot background (retired)
- card - melon mambo, basic black, whisper white
- other - clear embossing powder, markers, small oval punch (retired), framelits, Big Shot, beautiful wings die
Hopefully my mojo will return in full swing (pardon the pun!) long before Sunday so I can come up with another version for my ladies. Till then,
Thanks for stopping by.