Friday, May 25, 2012

Purse-onality

Yesterday I had another play with my petite purse die.

First up I tried a faux alligator skin purse and here's how that one turned out (sorry about the photos; it's a very overcast day - and do excuse the cobwebs on the window, lol!!!)



Materials used:
  • card - marina mist
  • other - Versamark, clear embossing powder, heat tool, rhinestone brad, Petite Purse die
  • non SU - silver stickers

Then I teamed tempting turquoise card up with melon mambo embossing powder - yowzah!



Materials used:
  • stamps - My Friend
  • card - tempting turquoise, melon mambo
  • other - melon mambo embossing powder, Versamark, heat tool, brights glimmer brad, brights brads, Petite Purse die
  • non SU - embossing tool

Next a simple black and white with an Asian influence:



Materials used:
  • card - basic black
  • other - Petite Purse die, pearl
  • non SU - stickers, white linen card

And lastly one of my all-time favourite colour combos, black and cream. I used some gorgeous flocked papers similar to the Mocha Morning dsp.



Materials used:
  • card - basic black
  • other - Petite Purse die
  • non SU - flocked paper

I really LOVE how simple this little cutie is to put together and I soooooooo hope we get it in our new catalogue so you can all have a play!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez



2 comments:

Rob I said...

the drool has started - omg - these are absolutely gorgeous. Am amazed at the my friend one and all the others esp black and white, so so cute.

Lynda said...

Lordy Kerry I sure hope we do. I have seen wee backpacks made fm these too. I love all your concoctions...so sassy and so v v creatively ingenius. Love them. ooxx