For my swaps I decided to use my Petite Purse die and make a Chanel handbag for everyone, cos every girl deserves Chanel!
Here's a sample:
Inside I put some Lindt chocolates. So simple and so adorable!
- card - basic black
- other - gold brads, Simply Scoring tool, sticky strip, bone folder
- non SU - gold chain, gold alphabet stickers
We also had a play at making some other purses including this fishing bag cased from Robin Feicht.
- card - sahara sand, mellow moss, more mustard
- other - square lattice embossing folder, large oval punch, regals brads
- non SU - fishing embellishments
Another couple of projects we made, created by the talented Robyn, were a gorgeous cascade card and an ingenious concertina gift box. (I was a bit naughty and snuck some non SU papers in for my gift box, which I haven't finished decorating the front of yet!)
As usual, the fun was over all too soon and we had to wend our way home, tired but happy!
Thanks for stopping by.