Saturday, September 29, 2012

Engagement Wishes

The daughter of a dear friend has just announced her engagement and luckily I had a card on hand that I made recently which fits the bill just perfectly

Here tis:




As the young lady's favourite colour is purple, I couldn't have chosen better!

Materials used:

  • stamps - Layered Labels
  • card - wisteria wonder, whisper white, watercolour, Berry Blossoms DSP (retired), Sweet Shop DSP (retired)
  • other - apothecary accents die, dimensionals, aqua painter, inks and markers, windows framelits dies
  • non SU - Together Forever stamp from LOTV

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

Oh Kez...this is so v v sweet and cut-to-boot. I love it. The image is perfectin every way and coloured so beautifully. Love the label sentiment too. ooxx

Margaret said...

I have yet to purchase this framelit set...Add another thing to my must have list!! Wonderful card!!