Friday, September 28, 2012

Wheat and Lavender

Another stunning colour combination over at Color Me Beautiful this week and although it's my week off, I couldn't resist playing along. Here's the inspiration photo and combo:


I decided to do a simple gift box with a floral design element. 



Materials used:
  • stamps - Baby Blossoms (retired), Teeny Tiny Sentiments
  • card - elegant eggplant, whisper white, wisteria wonder patterns paper
  • inks - river rock, Sahara sand, wisteria wonder, elegant eggplant
  • other - wide oval punch, dimensionals, fancy favour box die, Big Shot, white satin ribbon, stamp-a-ma-jig

This is two Fancy Favour boxes, one cut in card and one in dsp. Trim the bottom flaps off the paper one and simply slip it over the top of the card one and attach. I punched two holes in the top with my crop-o-dile to thread the ribbon through.

Be sure to pop on over to the challenge blog and see what lovely creations the rest of the design team have come up with this week to inspire you. I look forward to seeing your entries.

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Anne Kirk said...

This is just too gorgeous for words

Lynda said...

Delightful as usual Kez. Love the tones. Did you do the decorative edge with teh Fancy Favour box....or something else?? The flowers are also cute to boot. ooxx

Kerry Parkinson said...

Thanks ladies! Lynda, I've added in the "how to"s - thanks for reminding me! xx

Margaret said...

Just had to pop in and tell you again how much I love this beautiful gift bag! LOVE those dainty flowers!