Saturday, September 1, 2012

Hens and Chicks

Hi everyone! Today is the inaugural challenge for Color Me Beautiful and we have such a gorgeous palette for you use on your paper crafting project. Here are the inspiration picture and corresponding SU colours:


I chose to use wisteria wonder, perfect plum and basic grey for my card.


Materials used:
  • Stamps - Serene Silhouettes, Petite Pairs
  • Card - perfect plum, whisper white, basic grey, wisteria wonder patterns paper
  • Other - Apothecary Accents die, Labels Collection die, brayer, dimensionals, 1" circle punch, rhinestones, stamp-a-ma-jig, Square Lattice embossing folder, Big Shot

We would love it if you would join us for our very first challenge, so why not pop on over to the challenge blog here to see what the rest of the design team have to inspire you.

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez 

7 comments:

Jacquel said...

I love your card Kerry & the layout is awesome! Your brayering came out very nice too....I LOVE it! TFS!!!

Linda said...

Very pretty card!

Margaret said...

Gorgeous, Kerry! The sky is so beautiful and perfect with the birds settling in for the night! A beautiful card!

Helen said...

Love the birds in the moonlight. I really need to practice brayering! Helen

Lynda said...

You know how much of a fan I am of your card making skills Kez...and this one is right up there. LOVE it. I haev this GORJUS set on my wish list. Love the sponging'brayering and the elongated textured framelit. Just delish. ooxx

AnnMarie said...

Beautiful card! :)

Carole said...

Such a pretty card!! I really like the way you used the Apothecary Accents die. What a great layout:) I'm SO glad to have you on the design team!!