- stamps - Wacky Wishes (hostess)
- card - basic black, old olive, pumpkin pie
- punches - wide oval, large oval, 35 mm circle, boho blossoms
- other - Versamark ink, white embossing powder, heat tool, dimensionals, white gel pen, sponge daubers, two way glue pen
- non SU - Pumpkin Faces stamps by Peachy Keen, Leaf Flourish die from Bosskut, Graphic 45 Happy Haunting designer paper
The card is a bit larger than the norm as my pumpkins took up a fair bit of space, but they are so cute I couldn't bear to not include all three! I love the tendrils too - they make me think of Disney's Cinderella movie when the fairy godmother turns the pumpkin into a coach.
I am entering this in the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week, which is pumpkins.
Well, I'd better get back to work. We have our annual Cards for Aussie Troops event this weekend so I am in the final stages of preparation for that and will have plenty of goodies to show you later in the week.
Thanks for stopping by.