Monday, October 22, 2012

The Hardest Kind of Card

Sadly, one of my ladies recently lost her canine companion of ten years or more and as the animal lovers among you will know, it is just like losing a family member. Sympathy cards are the hardest kind to make and send, I find, and I tend to keep them simple and uncluttered.


Materials used:
  • stamps - So Sorry, Blooming with Kindness
  • card - primrose petals, whisper white, basic grey patterns paper
  • other - primrose petals ribbon, labels collection framelits die, dimensionals, finishing touches edgelits die, Big Shot

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

A hard card perhaps but once again you have done a magnificent job darl. I recall this lady - her name came up at CFTT yes?? I am v much loving this stamp set. Gorjus card. ooxx

Margaret said...

So sad...and unfortunately there are many people who do not relate to the loss.
Your card is beautiful and perfect for the occasion! I love the flower stamp and have it on my wish list...