Friday, November 16, 2012

Ornamental Greens

Just in case you're not feeling Christmassy enough, this week's colours for the Color Me Beautiful challenge are sure to get you in the mood!


I decided to use the emboss resist method again (as on this card) and the medallion stamp for my background pattern and then I added rhinestones for some blingaliciousness (is that a word? lol). Here tis:


If you click on the photo to enlarge it, you'll see the bling better!

Materials used:
  • stamps - Lovely as a Tree, Many Merry Messages (retired), Medallion
  • card - gloss white, lucky limeade, soft suede, Sahara sand 
  • other - Versamark, clear embossing powder, heat tool, sponges, rhinestones, holiday ornaments dies, Big Shot, dimensionals, white embossing powder, lacy brocade embossing folder, non SU silver cord

I am sure loving me those ornament dies! And you may have noticed that on my background piece of soft suede I have shown the debossed side rather than the embossed side - I felt the raised side took a bit of attention away from the ornaments, so I turned it over to "tone it down a bit".

Thanks for calling in. Don't forget to pop over to the CMB challenge blog and see what the other DT members have made to inspire you.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Sooo lovin these dies...and plan to use 'em summore tomorrow!!! The Medallion stamp looks barely recognisable here...too cool. Brilliant card AGAIN. ooxx