Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The New Paper Trimmer

As you can see, I have added above SU's video all about the new paper trimmer. This new product will be available to my lovely customers next month but I am hoping to get my hands on one in the next week or two - and I can't wait!

Having heard US demos rave about it, I wondered what all the fuss was about, but now that I've watched the video and seen it for myself I can't wait! It seems that SU has heard the complaints about the current trimmer and fixed them all! Yay!

And BTW ladies, don't worry - even though Brian talks about imperial measurements, ours WILL be in metric!

Stay tuned for my own review once I get it in my hot little hands! LOL!

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Helen said...

Looks interesting but will it have both imperial and metric? I alternate using both all the time.