- stamps - Best Dad Ever
- card - gumball green, midnight muse, whisper white, gumball green patterned paper
- other - rhinestone, buttons die, white gel pen, dimensionals, white bakers twine
Then I had to give my new Hello Doily stamp an airing - this has been on my wish list for a LONG time! I paired it with the beautiful Field Flowers and a sentiment from Blooming with Kindness:
- stamps - Hello Doily, Field Flowers, Blooming with Kindness
- card - crumb cake, rich razzleberry, very vanilla
- other - crumb cake seam binding, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig
And of course I could not complete the year without some kerry cobbler, now could I? This one was inspired by a Melissa Davies card and I've used another new set, Everything Eleanor. Bit of fussy cutting with this one, but my ladies cheerfully fiddled with it!
- stamps - Everything Eleanor, Blooming with Kindness
- card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla
- other - apothecary accents die, pearls, cherry cobbler seam binding, large scallop edgelit, delicate designs embossing folder, stripes embossing folder, sponge dauber, dimensionals
It has been another wonderful year of classes with my lovely ladies and while I am looking forward to a break, I know I'll be raring to get back to it come January!
On Monday night we had our Christmas get together dinner and here is the Christmas card I made for everyone (cased from Steffi):
Plus there was a small gift in a lovely Fancy Favour gift box, which were made in different colour combinations:
Hope you're having fun at your Xmas "doos" too! Thanks for stopping by.