This very feminine Z-fold card was a lot of fun to make and colour. I bought the papers and roses ages ago so it was great to finally get around to using them.
- stamps - Penny Black
- card - marina mist, Sahara sand, watercolour, very vanilla, lucky limeade, Kaisercraft dsp
- other - nestabilities die, Big Shot, paper flowers, leaf punch, hot glue gun, aqua painter, inks and markers, dimensionals, paper doilies, sponge daubers
Then for a change of pace, a bright and cheery card with lots of polka dots - my girls' fav!
- stamps - SU Circle of Friendship (retired), LOTV
- card - basic black, watercolour, whisper white, old olive, cherry cobbler polka dot paper
- other - aqua painter, dimensionals, 1" circle punch, paper flowers, sponge dauber, inks and markers, grass punch
Hopefully that will keep me going for a while!
Thanks for dropping by.