Do you recognise the roses? They are the flower trim from the Seasonal catalogue which I have coloured in a solution of water and re-inker.
- stamps - Vintage Verses (SAB), Layered Labels, Four Frames
- card - daffodil delight, basic black, World Spectacular dsp
- other - honeycomb E/F, Big Shot, apothecary accents die, little leaves die, paper doily, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, flower trim
- non SU - white linen card, organza ribbon
Another colour that goes beautifully with black is pool party and I've used plenty of it in this next card. To give my embossed panel a slightly deeper shade, I inked up my embossing folder before running it through the Big Shot.
- stamps - Serene Silhouettes
- card - pool party, basic black, whisper white
- other - fancy fan E/F, Big Shot, windows framelit die, 1" circle punch, sponges, SAB ribbon, dimensionals
- non SU - post-it note
Now for something completely different - a boldly coloured masculine card using a couple of new items from the Seasonal catty. (Well, I thought it would make a good masculine card, but DD14 loves it and has claimed it for herself!)
- stamps - That's The Ticket, Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired hostess)
- card - cherry cobbler, summer starfruit, whisper white, World Spectacular dsp
- other - hearts a flutter framelit dies, Big Shot, ticket duo punch, modern label punch, dimensionals, adorning accents edgelit die, sponge dauber
And I am hoping we will have time for a bonus project as well - a cute little gift box inspired by Jen Takacs:
- stamps - Friendship Preserves
- card - First Edition dsp, very vanilla
- other - paper doily, sponge, windows framelits die, Big Shot, flower trim, SAB ribbon
Thanks for stopping by.