Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Adorable Bunnies

One of the things I love most about the internet is being able to surf other blogs and challenge sites to get ideas and inspiration - saves a fortune on craft magazines! There is so much talent around that people are happy to share that you don't have any excuses not to learn and grow just by copying others until you find a style all your own.

Today's card is a case in point; I absolutely adore the colour combination that they came up with over at Color Throwdown this week and as the soft colours made me think of the ever-so-rapidly-approaching-that-it's-scary Easter, I decided to case a card by Ashley Newell that I saw on Pinterest.

As you know, watercolouring is one of my favourite techniques and SU's Everybunny set is one of their cutest for this. Here's my effort:



Materials used:

  • stamps - Everybunny
  • card - barely banana (retired), whisper white, watercolour, pool party patterns paper
  • other - ovals framelits die, Big Shot, dimensionals, aqua painter, inks and markers, chevron embossing folder, pool party button (SAB), white bakers twine, stamp-a-ma-jig
  • non SU - PTI berry sorbet card and ribbon

Seriously, are they adorable or what?!!

Hope you have fun finding inspiration for your own crafting. Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

4 comments:

Kathryn Brennan said...

You have such a nice way with colours. Cute card.

Rob I said...

how cute. again beautiful colouring in

Lynda said...

So love all the Easter cards around atm Kez. The bunnies are stinking cute and the colouring (as always) is 1st calss. Well done hunni-bunny!! ooxx

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog re double embossing, I will ask around some of my ladies re cuttlebug sandwich and if I find out I will let you know.

Thanks again and I love all the colours on your card
Peg'