Wednesday, March 6, 2013

NSU - Life is Like a Teacup

OK, so I've made another tea themed card and although I don't drink tea (or coffee), the idea of warmth, comfort and friendship shared behind the whole tea/coffee thing is just what I love about the theme. I just substitute hot chocolate!

Here's my card



(just click on the photo if you want a closer look)


Materials used:
  • stamps - Lili of the Valley, Stampin' Up!
  • card - crumb cake, whisper white, pool party, Sweet Shop dsp (retired), other dsp from stash, watercolour
  • other - whisper white striped satin ribbon, dimensionals, labels collection framelits, adorning accents embossing folder, Big Shot, sponge daubers, aquapainter, inks and markers, computer and printer, tea cup and saucer dies

Hopefully you can tell from the photo that I did two layers of the little girls and popped one up on dimensionals. It really adds something when you see it in real life. And those little mini teapots in the first photo - aren't they totally adorable? - were a Xmas gift from my SIL. Soooooooo cute!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Lynda said...

this is sooooooo adorable Kez...I love it. Your colouring is A-MAZING and I do love the popped up image. The wee mini teapots also rock. ooxx