Sunday, April 7, 2013

Bright and Breezy Birthday

I've been playing with MDS again (I'm just a little bit hooked on this new toy!!!) and created another hybrid card - a bright and breezy birthday card featuring two of the new colours we will be getting here Down Under: Bermuda bay and crushed curry (teamed here with rose red and Sahara sand).

Take a lookie:


It's a very overcast day here, so the photo is not as vibrant as the real thing unfortunately.

Materials used:

  • stamps - Cake & Ice Cream (MDS)
  • card - Sahara sand, whisper white, small polka dot dsp (MDS), Thoroughly Modern dsp (MDS), crushed curry
  • other - windows framelits, Big Shot, dimensionals, rose red seam binding
  • non SU - rhinestones

I am really loving having virtually all of SU's designer papers at my fingertips, plus stamp sets I don't own in rubber that I can print out in any size or colour! 

If I haven't convinced you yet to download the FREE TRIAL version of My Digital Studio and give it a go, then I'm going to have to get busy and make more MDS things! Yeah - like I need an excuse! LOL

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

3 comments:

Lynda said...

I am still getting my head around these colour changes, but I must say....in small doses...the curry colour is not THAT awful!! Def a bright and breezy card Kez. So glad you are having so much fun with the MDS....I think I may need to get a printer to get the full benefit huh??? ooxx

Rob I said...

oh dear, you are at it again. Love the background made on MDS. Yes MDS has unleashed a monster!!!!!

Margaret said...

Your hybrid card is fantastic!

So glad you are enjoying MDS! I never thought I would like the whole digital experience, but it does offer so many options and it's nice and compact when space is limited too!