- stamps - Sent With Love
- card - island indigo, whisper white, real red, Sent With Love dsp
- other - in colour brad, square punch, dimensionals, cloudy day E/F, Big Shot
Next one of my favourite male sets in a joy fold card. I still have heaps of these Nautical Expedition papers hoarded away - they go with the stamp set 'just like peas and carrots' as Forrest Gump would say! But if you didn't stack up and need them, you can get them on MDS (how handy is that?).
- stamps - The Open Sea, Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired hostess), Best Dad Ever
- card - night of navy, cherry cobbler, whisper white, Nautical Expedition dsp
- other - cherry cobbler bakers twine, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, square punch, dimensionals, crystal effects
And lastly I dusted off a set they gave us at the regionals last year and which I haven't used since - I thought it would be character building to use it (lol). Once I got going I decided I rather like it after all! Ain't it always the way?
- stamps - Clockworks, Best Dad Ever
- card - more mustard, midnight muse, very vanilla, vellum
- other - gold embossing powder, heat tool, gold brad, dimensionals, stamp-a-ma-jig, 1 1/4" circle punch
This one was inspired by a number of cards but mostly one by Erna Logtenberg. I will miss more mustard when it goes - a great colour for masculine or Autumnal cards. I'd better order some more!
Thanks for dropping by.