Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sunrise

I was very good yesterday and got a lot of work done preparing for this weekend's craft show, so to reward myself I got out my brayer. It has been a bit neglected of late, so it felt really good to be "rolling the rubber" again.

Having seen a brayered triple layer stamping card on Pinterest, I was keen to give it a try and here is what I ended up with:


Materials used:
  • stamps - My Friend
  • card - so saffron, whisper white, basic black
  • inks - so saffron, regal rose, melon mambo, black StazOn
  • other - dimensionals, brayer, post-it notes, 1 3/4" circle punch, sponge dauber

Now back to the grindstone!

Thanks for dropping by.

Cheers
Kez

2 comments:

Lynda said...

All hail the Aussie (Kiwi) Brayer Queen. Just pure magic Kez. Have a ball this w'end. ooxx

Margaret said...

Kerry, this is gorgeous! Such a beautiful effect for a triple layer design!! Hope you find more time to play!