I was supposed to be making stuff for the craft show, but you know how it is ... when you get an idea in your head and you just have to run with it ... (yeah, that's my new name for procrastinating!)
Anyway, I was inspired by three things:
- my Ferrero Rocher chocolate suitcase - see this post
- my sister-in-law's brilliance
- Tanya Bell's great travel journal and camera box set - see it here
My SIL had made larger versions of the chocolate suitcase for DD14 and myself to put our brand new passports in and Tanya used the gorgeous Sent With Love kit to make a travel themed set, so I decided to combine these two ideas and this is what I ended up with:
And it holds:
Isn't that fun? I had a ball making it and was so totally "in the zone" that DH ended up making dinner! (Anyone see a negative side to that scenario? Me neither!!! LOL!)
- stamps - Sent With Love
- card - island indigo, real red, whisper white, calypso coral, Sent With Love dsp
- other - in colour 2010-2012 brads, crop-o-dile, Hung Up cute clips, corner rounder punch
- non SU - Velcro dots
OK, now I guess I should be good and get on with the craft show stuff. Darn it!
Thanks for stopping by.