Friday, May 24, 2013

Gettin' Your Fingers Inky


As I mentioned a couple of weeks back, I was honoured to be asked to be a Guest Designer for the Inky Fingers Club. Inky Fingers is a club that each week gives you beautiful, exclusive projects using only Stampin' Up! materials, and they also have regular special sessions such as for a new catalogue, etc.

My project is being featured this week and it was such a fun challenge to come up with something completely new that the members would love to re-create. A little daunting, but very exciting! And I most certainly did enjoy getting my fingers inky!

Here's a sneak peek at my project:


Every project includes step by step instructions and a full list of the materials and tools you will need to re-create the card or 3D item. You can join the monthly membership and receive a new project each week or join a special session and get access to over 50 exclusive designs and daily tutorials from talented designers. Also included are daily challenges with prizes!

You can see the whole of my project by joining today, or sign up for the Summer 2013 Session beginning July 7th. Simply click HERE to register and have a ball gettin' your fingers inky!

Cheers
Kez

No comments: