Anyway, on to cards! For this week's class I am introducing my ladies to the new in colours, combining them with existing stamp sets.
First up some Crisp Cantaloupe:
- stamps - Fabulous Florets, Field Flowers
- card - crisp cantaloupe, whisper white, basic grey
- inks - basic grey, crisp cantaloupe, pistachio pudding
- other - basic grey satin ribbon, dimensionals, sponge daubers
Next comes Pistachio Pudding:
- stamps - Doily, Elements of Style
- card - pistachio pudding, whisper white, crumb cake
- inks - crumb cake, pistachio pudding, crisp cantaloupe
- other - white embossing powder, heat tool, dimensionals, blender pen, sponge daubers, 1 1/4" square punch
And last but not least a touch of Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana (this one is the favourite of both my girls). I'm not too good at photographing white cards, so just trust me that it looks better in real life!
- stamps - Field Flowers, Gingham wheel
- card - white linen (non SU), whisper white, non SU polka dot dsp
- inks - strawberry slush, coastal cabana
- other - honeycomb E/F, Big Shot, window framelits, 1" square punch, dimensionals, designer frames E/F, sponge dauber
I didn't use the fifth in colour, Baked Brown Sugar, but I'm sure my ladies won't mind.
Thanks for dropping by.