Tuesday, June 25, 2013

NSU - Tilda With Love

It's another wet and gloomy day here today but my mood is much sunnier because I have finally finished the last of my assignments for the courses I've been doing! Yay! It's also a non-teaching week at work and apart from having to call in briefly today for a meeting, I'm on holiday!

I haven't had the chance to sit and craft yet but I do have a card to show you that I made a couple of weeks ago.


Materials used:
  • stamps - Tilda by Magnolia, Label Love and Sent With Love by SU
  • card - brocade blue, watercolour, very vanilla, More Amore dsp (heart), floral papers by The Girls Paperie
  • other - artisan label punch, paper flowers, pearls, hot glue gun, dimensionals, oval dies, Big Shot, lace trim, markers and ink pads, aquapainter, sponge daubers, 3/4" circle punch

What a cutie! I think this one might have to be saved for DD21 as blue is her favourite colour.

Hopefully I'll be back with plenty of crafting real soon, but meanwhile thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

1 comment:

Margaret said...

This is absolutely adorable! The sweet image goes so well with the pretty papers!