Sunday, September 8, 2013

Crafty Mum Rides Again

You may remember a while back I was making all kinds of gift bows (this post here). When she saw them, DD15 asked if I could make one from ribbon or fabric to put on a headband. Out of polka dot something, naturally (you know my girls' obsession with polka dots by now!).

Anyways, I happened to have some red polka dot felt on hand so I gave it a try and here is the result:




Materials used:

  • gift bow die, Tombow glue
  • non SU - hairband, hot glue gun

I can see I may have opened a Pandora's box with this one - now I'm requested to make a green one too. And I'm sure that won't be the end of it! lol

Thanks for calling in.

Cheers
Kez


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, now I need to get me that die! My DD12 loves bows too. Thanks for sharing your amazing creativeness. Cheers Donna Z :)