Monday, September 9, 2013

Tea Party Extras

As I mentioned in this post, I arranged a tea party theme for this month's classes (you can see the cards we made by following the link). I had also made up some extra little treats for all my lovely ladies. Here are the goodies I had in store for them:

A gift card which I put to use as a placecard, a tea baggie and a couple of little Hershey's mini chocolates - all decorated with gorgeous Gina Jane Roses digital kit.


And I had asked the ladies to wear a hat or fascinator suitable for a garden party - here is a photo of them hamming it up for the camera. Unfortunately we had a lot of sickness this week - get well wishes speeding to Molly, Patsy and Jean - so there were only four of my lovely ladies there.


And here are some shots of the wonderful repast we had for our tea party. I doubt there was much cooking going on in everyone's homes after this feast!


Petite cucumber sandwiches


Mini custard tarts with strawberries


Smoked salmon and philly on bagel toasts


Cheese and dip with rice crackers


Vanilla cupcakes with rosewater buttercream icing


And a lovely tea set to use

It was a great afternoon and the ladies all agreed it had been fun to have a theme - so we'll have to do it again some time!

Meanwhile, my other class is coming up this weekend - watch out ladies, you've got a lot to live up to! lol

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers
Kez

No comments: