First on our menu is this card using the Tea Party stamp set, cased from Lee Conrey with only a couple of minor changes.
- stamps - Tea Party
- card - basic black, very vanilla, Modern Medley dsp
- other - oval dies, Big Shot, strawberry slush ruffled ribbon, beautifully baroque embossing folder, dimensionals, pearls. blender pen
Also on our tea party menu is a cupcake shop awning card. I love the gelato-shades of our new in colours - they go so well with this type of card!
- stamps - none
- card - pistachio pudding, crisp cantaloupe, strawberry slush, whisper white, Sahara sand
- other - word window punch, scallop border punch, dimensionals, Sahara sand marker, sponge dauber, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, Big Shot
- non SU - Cottage Cutz tiered cupcake die, brick wall embossing folder
And we'll be making this cute coffee card which was inspired by Linda Aarhus.
- stamps - Perfect Blend
- card - baked brown sugar, whisper white, in colours patterned paper, soft suede
- other - finishing touches edgelit, Big Shot, dimensionals, champagne glass glitter, Tombow multi glue, ticket duo punch, sponge dauber, soft suede marker, owl punch, champagne glitter card, ruler
I have some surprises in store for my ladies when they arrive in class and I asked them to wear something special, so I'll be back soon with photos of those.
Thanks for dropping by.