Here is the set of tags we'll make:
We'll be making a gift bow angel:
- card - whisper white, gold glimmer, blush blossom
- other - various circle punches, itty bitty punch, rhinestone, Big Shot, gift bow die, vintage wallpaper E/F, sponge dauber, word window punch, white taffeta ribbon, black marker, white bakers twine
We will also look at a variety of bows for gift giving:
And something else you can make with the gift bow die - though we won't make one in class - is this cheerful little chap:
- card - very vanilla, naturals ivory, basic black, pumpkin pie
- punches - 2 1/2" circle, 1 3/4" circle, owl
- other - gift bow die, Big Shot, cherry cobbler stitched edge grosgrain ribbon, frosted finishes embellishment, white gel pen, old olive grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip
- non SU - hot glue gun, twigs
I found this on Pinterest but unfortunately the instructional video for making it was full of errors and wrong instructions, so my first one ended up in the bin and I had to muddle through to work things out myself - not my strongest suit! However, it all came right in the end - well, kinda alright. He's a bit rough and ready, but not to worry!
Thanks for calling in today. Hopefully I'll be back soon with some Christmas craft for home. We're having a Steampunk theme this year, so that is going to be a challenge!