Firstly a card using the gorgeous Beautiful Season set from last year's mini. This is such a wonderful image and here I have coloured it using a blender pen. Outlining the image with Sahara sand marker makes it pop off the page and gives a dimensional look.
- stamps - Beautiful Season
- card - crumb cake, mossy meadow, whisper white
- other - blender pen, markers, apothecary accents die, Big Shot, dimensionals, ticket corner punch
Our second card uses a new set from the upcoming Holiday catalogue called Holiday Home. It's a photopolymer set, so you can see exactly where you are stamping. There's a matching die set too, to make cutting out easy.
- stamps - Holiday Home
- card - cherry cobbler, very vanilla, old olive, retired dsp, watercolour
- other - pennant punch, dimensionals, cloud embossing folder, Big Shot, aqua painter
Making Christmas cards certainly makes the holiday season seem awfully close and there is sooooooooooo much to be done before that happens, it's rather scary! Lol.
Thanks for dropping by.